Friday, December 17, 2010

A Make:Christmas

If you're anything like me, you've barely begun your Christmas shopping. Oops :) Luckily for people like us, tomorrow Ida Red is hosting a Make:Christmas! There will be a good handful of the make:Tulsa crew set up from 11-9 with all sorts of handmade goods! Did I mention that we're all making holiday snacks too?!? All the more reason to come by!


In addition to bring FORTY brand new switchplates I'll have with me, I'll be bringing some new necklaces! Here's a taste of what you might see :)

The awesome wooden leaf beads were brought to me from Perth, Australia :)



Hope to see you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite familiar with the last minute Christmas, even when I have planned far far in advance — the holiday always sneaks up on me. I have 7 days to finish everything, I suppose, and I make a lot of my gifts as well... I always have.

    Have a Merry Christmas!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's cool, I saw those leaf beads when I was browsing your table. Everything looked so beautiful, and it was nice to hang out with you at the show. Hope you had a good time, and that you're holiday shopping is coming along okay. ;-)~

    ReplyDelete