Friday, November 19, 2010

Fuzzy Friday

I've been slacking on my fuzzy posts! Here's a few pics to make up for it :)

The beast and his BFF...



The mister (in his own fuzzy greatness), his offensive broken finger (accidental courtesy of my pops) and a very mouthy and needy grey fuzzy...


The beast avoiding the tiny floor of the pop up on our recent camping trip...



And the original fuzzies keeping warm together...



I just realized I have no pictures of the new fuzzy included in this post! Fret not, she's doing grand as well! In fact, her and grey fuzzy each caught a mouse within a week of each other last month! Finally, my cats are acting like cats! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love it when dogs and cats get along in perfect harmony. It makes me wonder if that could ever happen with my fuzzies...

    ReplyDelete