Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pamper Me

Saturday I dropped by Pamper Me on Brookside to drop off some more necklaces and to take some pictures to share with you! Pamper Me is located directly across the Channel 2 building and is FULL of a variety of goodies for you!

Pamper Me provides HANDMADE and ORGANIC soaps, scrubs, creams, and makeup (just to name a few) and offers relaxing retreats, young girls' weekends and so much more! They are all about making you feel relaxed and let me tell you, just hanging out in their shop alone does that!


For the holiday seasons, they are featuring other handmade, local artists and their products! I've been lucky enough (along with some REALLY amazing ladies) to share my goods there! Here's a photo tour :)



If you've been itchin' to get one of my new bags, there are plenty of them here! And I am loving their uber comfy screen printed shirts!

Rings and rocks galore!



Be prepared to fall in love with the works of Hollyrocks, Weather & Noise and Grey Eye Designs as well!

Of course you'll find some whimsical switchplates there as well :)

And bags and bags and bags :)


Shop early for the holidays! And shop handmade and local :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, lady! I still need to get over to the store to look at things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will own one of your bags, mark my words! You've got great taste in fabrics, and I'm a bit of a bag hoarder. I love their shop too! I always have to force myself to leave. Your work looks great there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks great! I'll be seeing you soon!~!

    ReplyDelete