Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Song That You Can Dance To

Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

It may be cliche to choose a MJ song as the one I can dance to but I speak the truth. I can shake my butt off to this song. Have loved this song ever since I was a teeny-tiny kid. I have fuzzy memories of my first walkman back around '83 or so and dancing my tail off in the kitchen while my mom cooked. I STRONGLY believe that the Thriller and Off The Wall albums are two of the best ever made. His style of dance has always influenced me greatly and his joy for singing makes my heart happy. As with the rest of the world, I was devastated to hear he had passed. It hurt. I cried. Make fun of me if you will. I never cared what he may or may not have done. All I've ever cared about is that this man made music that makes me smile like no other music can. Makes me dance like no other music can. Thank you, Michael.

Put your slidin' dancin' shoes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment