Friday, August 13, 2010

A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep

Max by Future Sound of London

I'm going to go out of order from the original song list. What can I say, I'm a rule breaker ;)

In high school, I got made fun of a bit for listening to 'beep boop bop boop' music, or electronica others will call it. FSOL was one of those 'beepy' bands but I loved them so. Still do. They really do transport you to la la land with their creations. My favorite album, Dead Cities, was one I would put on repeat over and over again while I was trying to unwind or crash for the evening. (I would program my player to skip over We Have Explosive though...if you know they song, then you know why ;) Max is one of my faves on the album. It does something more than just relax you, it makes everything feel OK.


1 comment: