Sunday, August 29, 2010

Puerto Rico in Pictures

Here's Puerto Rico! Lots of pictures of the mister and I. Boring I know yet it was just us two! We loved it. Loved it all. The mixture of Spanish and English. The vibrant music. The beach. The pool. Each other. The beach. The pool. The leisure time. The everything. Here you go, our trip in pictures in an absolutely nonsensical order (with a bit of commentary, of course ;)




24 hour hotel *amazing* pool? Yes, please.


Swim up bar and restaurant? I'll take two. Of everything.

Rented a car and took a day trip to the only rainforest in the U.S. Parks Department.

The man who knows no fear at La Coca Falls.


Hours before a loooooooong night of dancing...


Crazy Puerto Rican rain forest snails. EVERYWHERE.

My long quest for empanadas finally fulfilled.




Amazingly, only a slight burn was acquired by me on the trip. And now, I can say that I am tan. Well, tan for the whitest gal this side of the Arkansas River!

Amazing sunsets from our hotel's beach. Heaven.


View from the room.


My record is still going: Clubbed in every country I've gone to. Puerto Rico? Pretty high up there on the club awesomeness scale.
I've also eaten spaghetti in every country I've visited. Puerto Rico's? Nothing to write home about.

Frugal travelers, we are.


El Morro. Sore feet and sweaty. Worth it.


Old San Juan. Tourist central but beautiful.


Hard to believe that a week ago today I spent all day on the beach and at the pool reading. Seems like a dream. A fabulous and much missed dream. Sigh.

2 comments: