Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ziiiiiiiiiiiip

As I've mentioned many times before, I've got a problem with flea markets, garage sales and estate sales. A problem as in I buy waaaaaaay too much when I go and then have piles of surplus sitting about! Every once in a while I'll come across a heck of a steal, as I did a month or so ago. I picked up a HUGE bag full of old zippers and bias tape for a few dollars and played with lots of ideas on how to use them up. Well, the bias tape still sits unused but the zippers have been getting a lot of action lately! (that last sentence made me laugh :)

Introducing Zipper Necklaces! I'm enamored with them! They lay well, are all different colors and styles and are using up unused goods! Here's the lot I'm taking to The Woody Guthrie Festival with me!








1 comment: