Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Fave Five

So today, in an effort to kill sometime, I decided to share with you five blogs that I LOVE. Enjoy!

The Call of the Small - I never knew I liked miniatures until I came across this blog! It makes me wish I was a miniature so I could live in the rooms she creates!

Free Therapy - One of the funniest blogs out there, in my opinion! I went to college with this gem and boy oh boy can she make you laugh!

Ann Wood - I am enamored with her creations, especially the large owls and the dreamy ships! Her creations take me to different la-la land :)

New Dress A Day - Talk about inspiring! This lovely lady has committed to creating 365 outfits within 365 on a budget of $365. It's amazing what a few minutes and some ingenuity can create!

Alliday Everyday at www.allidayeveryday.blogspot.com (for some reason the embedding isn't working on that link!) - Didn't think you'd get away without a little Alliday plug, did you? ;) Lately we've been showcasing some our vendors for the June show! Soon, we'll have tips for vendors and much more!

What are some of your favorite blogs?

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to discovering some new to me bloggers thanks for the links off to visit them now

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that new dress a day blog is awesome! she does such a good job.. thats dedication! i always read regretsy and cakewrecks daily... those are the two i make a point to check!

    ReplyDelete