Monday, May 24, 2010

Barkin' in the Park

I've been lacking on my Fuzzy Friday posts lately and I've no excuse except that I've been beyond busy lately! We've got only THIRTY-THREE more days until the Alliday Show (!!!!!) so I've been busy getting all of that together! Yesterday though, I was able to take a breather and enjoy a day at the new Tulsa Driller Stadium for Bark in the Park! We met up with another couple and their red dog who is the beast's girlfriend! There were SO many dogs everywhere and they were all SO well behaved! It was a bit warm so we kept pouring water on the pups and soaked their free bandannas in water to cool them off. Of course the beast did some awesome panting which got him on the Jumbotron! He was famous! Here's some pics to sum up our day in the park :)

2 comments:

  1. That second picture is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like SO much fun! He's the man.

    ReplyDelete