Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ba Ba Ba-Ba

In case you can't hear me singing that subject line, I'm singing the wedding march :) So I finally finished that last minute wedding necklace and I'm in love with it!

The requests:

flapperish
three strands
longest strand to hit the waist
pearl strand to be included
cerulean blue accent
gunmetal or dark silver

So here's what I came up with!

Of course I had to use some repurposed pieces like this vintage blue earring that brings it all together!
This little diddy can be clipped on anywhere! She can put it under the blue disc, on the clasp to hang down her back, on her bouquet, on her garter, in her hair or anywhere she can dream up! Later in life she could use it as a bookmark, a keychain, blah blah blah...the possibilities are endless!
I'm so happy with how it turned out! It was lots of fun to 'build' this one :) Her dress is black so I think it will pop beautifully on it! I can't wait to see pictures of her in it!!!
Until later!

1 comment: