Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here's the News!

Ok, here you go! Here's the big news! Firstly, I am NOT preggo, thankyouverymuch, even though a student touched my full tummy today and asked if I was!

So the big news is that we were interviewed and profiled today by Oklavision for their series on handmade in Oklahoma for Christmas!!! This will air on the Cox channel in two weeks and then will be a permanent fixture on their website after that! I am SO grateful to Katie there for 1) being so awesome and 2) being so much fun to work with!!! I will, of course, post the video link once it is posted and will let the world know when our broadcast will air! Hopefully I didn't have a huge boog hanging out of my nose or something like that ;)

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool! It's funny that we both have OklaVision posts today. I look forward to seeing your segment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see it! Your news is good enough that I forgive you for not being with child. Don't worry, I've been accused of being a preggo too. It's so not cool when that happens. I weighed like 110 pounds at the time too, so I came to the conclusion that either a) I was wearing a very unflattering sweater or b) the chick who said it was catty and hateful. ;-)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMIGAH, so exciting! Kudos to you and your mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! That is soooooo exciting!! You go girls!! I would have been equally as happy if you woulda said a baby-brent-ana was on the way! well maybe just a little more excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete