Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy Hands

One of my favorite things about a lazy weekend is plenty of time to create! Here's what I've been up to...

Vintage locket centerpiece...



Can you tell I like green and black together?!?

The dainty centerpiece in this one is reversable, with a church on one side and a saint on the other. Super long for a super statement.


Fanciest roadrunner this side of the Mississippi!

I have had this centerpiece for quite a long time because I couldn't quite figure out what colors to use since it's a reversable piece and I wanted the colors to look good with each side! I finally figured it out!


Now to get back to work and make more for all of these fall shows! Until later!

4 comments:

  1. You have been way more productive than me, lol. The roadrunner is so freaking cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy!~ what shows are you doing this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to find your blog! I love your creations! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete