Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a Big Day

Because I've been working on our etsy shop!!!! Yeah! Since I'm done for the summer semester and now have all of my grades turned in, I have a month to pay some much needed attention to our goods! We've been very bad about NOT using our etsy shop but we are going to do our darnest to give it a good whirl! Any tips? Has it been beneficial for you?

I've only added three items for now, but will add LOTS more in the near future! Check it out and tell me what you think!

And lookie! I even added a widget to the right of the screen! You'd think I won the lottery, how excited I am with all of this business ;)

Take care!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that filling up your etsy shop is an awesome idea. Having mine has really opened lots of doors for me. It's just such an awesome community, I've met some wonderful people there. Not to mention one of my largest commissions came through etsy's alchemy feature, which was pretty awesome. And just to let you know, that link is not working. I thought you might want to fix that so you can direct your readers to all the loveliness to be found in your shop (although the widget is effective for that too). Everything looks wonderful! I love the descriptions. One thing I could recommend is adding the measurements for anal buyers like me. :-)

    I'm totally down for some cocktails and wedding discussions!

    ReplyDelete