Monday, June 29, 2009

Puppy Needs Home!!!

Well, my mister had a really cute puppy follow him home from his walk the other day. No collar, 100 degrees + and so close to Yale, we felt like we had to take him in until we found his owners or found him a good home. No luck on the owners so here we are trying to find him a perfect forever home!!!

He's a puppy puppy, maybe half basset half beagle, not neutered, SUPER friendly, mega cute and I have every inch of faith that he will be a great family dog. We are not in the position to have another pup, unfortunately, but we want him to go to a great home. I've been calling him Freeman because he's free, man ;)

PLEASE pass on the word to anyone that may be in the market for a cute puppy!!!










1 comment:

  1. He IS a sweetheart! I love those eyes. I want a dog so bad, but we've unfortunately reached our animal limit. Good luck in the search though, I'm sure a cutie like that will find a home in no time.

    ReplyDelete