Monday, June 22, 2009

H.B.A.H.H.

Not only is my sister a beautiful earring model, awesome singer, perfectly tall, talented at guitar and piano but she's just an all around great sista. Today she turns 24 and even though she may be a foot taller than I will ever be, she'll always be my wildly adored little seester :)

Here's to Afton! Hope you enjoy the random pics, Af (and folks :)

Halloween many moons ago. I was an incarcerated Martha Stewart and Af was a Halloween Goddess type thing ;) That dress she is wearing is something we used to play dress up in ALL of the time growing up!
She moved away a few years ago, first to Phoenix and now resides in the LA area. This was one of her many trips home. I actually believe it was her first time to be home and be 21??? Am I correct??
We grew up camping, weeks at a time, at Cove Lake which is located on Mt. Magazine (which is the highest point in Arkansas). We were mighty stylish ladies ;)

One of my many weekends home from college. I think when I moved away is when we started to actually like each other ;) What's the saying? Distance makes the heart grow fonder?

So here's to you, Af! I wish you 24 more years of awesomeness! Love you!
P.S. Just a few more weeks until Vegas!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. COOL! I'm famous now.

    and yeah, that pic from my trip home was my first back and I was 21. I love that halloween pic!

    Thanks Briana! You're not so bad yourself ;)

    Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I guess good looks run in the family, because you two are some hotties! The photos are very cute. Happy birthday to your sister!

    To answer your question, the pictures are from the Bixby green corn festival. The main reason I wanted to go was for the roasted corn on the cob, which was delicious, fresh, and totally worth wading through crowds of sweaty people. :-)

    ReplyDelete