Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Once Bitten, Still Not Shy

So I've changed my mind. It's not poison ivy. I think it's a spider bite! But it does look better so that's a plus...thank goodness! Still mighty itchy though... Whoever invented Wed MD, I love you and I hate you. I love you for being informative but I hate you for feeding into my hypochondria! ;)

As for my shoulder, well, it's better but not completely back to normal. I've had to miss out on my normal dancing classes in fear I will just make it worse. No fun! I need to have it back in working order for setting up at Blue Dome on Friday!

Speaking of Blue Dome, have you seen the weather reports? BLAH. Rain, rain rain. I read yesterday that as of today, we will have broken the previous record of consecutive rain days from 1930something with 19 days of straight rain! I am tired of wiping off doggy paws! ;) Being the troopers that we are though, we are not letting the wet weather get us down about Blue Dome! I will sport my wellies and a beaming smile while we represent our goods! I hope to see you all there! I will post the deets about it all soon....

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you need a vacation lady! after this weekend take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feelings about WebMD. It's dangerous for a fruit loop like me to spend too much time there. ;)

    We'll see you at Blue Dome, rain or shine. I have adorable galoshes that I'll proudly don.

    ReplyDelete