Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blue Dome, Day Two

A short post but an update, none the less!

Well, our tent did not fare well in the storm. Ok, well it somewhat did. We thought it would be a good idea to tie onto the tent next to us which was blown away in the 10 minute storm...well, when that tent went, ours stayed put but it tore off the leg of our tent! There were also 'roof' pieces that were broken as well. First Street this morning looked like a war zone.

After receiving a second loaner tent, sales started and were great all day long!!! This is def a show we will do again! I can't even begin to name all of the people I have gotten to see out there over the past 24 hours but I can say that it's been so much more fulfilling than I thought it would be! I was pleased to also have my mister and the beast hang out for a few hours today :)

We've got one more day left tomorrow from 11-5! I hear that tomorrow is supposedto be BEAUTIFUL so you should come out if you haven't already!

I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful weekend! I will post actual pictures after everything is over with and I have the energy to upload goodies! Until later!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a switch plate that Vicki bought from you. It is absolutely gorgeous. It has those beautiful old prints-pink roses which I think are the loveliest!

    ReplyDelete