Sunday, February 15, 2009

TAG You're all it!

Low and behold, I have been tagged by www.gardengatedesigns.blogspot.com (check out her recipes!!!) to share with you five random things about myself! Lucky you :)

Rules of tagging
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in your blog
3. Write five random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they've been tagged

So here are the five random things about me...
1. I can pop pretty much every bone in my body and rarely notice when I do it.
2. It is because of making jewelry that I met my husband.
3. I've met a random grouping of 'the famed' - Billy Idol, Pharrell, Weird Al, David Lee Roth, Tears for Fears, TV on the Radio, Gary Busey, some of The Roots...
4. I've now cut my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love three times and plan on doing it again and again.
5. I wish I lived in a city where cars weren't required.

Instead of tagging random people, I'm tagging everyone who reads this! Muahahahahahahahaha!!! Consider yourself tagged! :)

I'll post again soon with the new switchplates I'm finishing up today! My mister mister bought me blank switchplates for Valentine's Day...isn't that sweet? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment