Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Street Cats Fundraiser Donation

Street Cats is an organization very near and dear to our hearts. They are a non-profit, all volunteer, no-kill cat rescue foundation. I have volunteered for Street Cats for the past 6 years and am proud to say that my two little fuzzbuckets and April's big little fuzzbucket are all from the organization!

Every February, Street Cats hosts a wonderful Sunday afternoon event called My Furry Valentine which will be on February 8th this year. This is an event with wine, a silent auction, music, lots of deserts and is, above all, a wonderful opportunity to support a stellar organization. This will be our second year to have items in the silent auction and this year, I've made a couple of pieces with cats as the centerpieces found from the Christmas lot! April's still working on her portion ;)




I tried to lay them out in heart shapes :) If you can't make it to this awesome event, do check our their website or go by the shop to love on the kitties and to shop for the cat lovers in your life!

A little disclaimer...It seems we've only showcased our cats on the site but want it to be known that we love slobbery dogs as well! We each have one of the four-legged beasts and they are the greatest of friends, despite the massive size difference! Often when we work on jewelry together, the beasts get to play all day and thus, they probably love those jewelry days more than us ;)


3 comments:

  1. OMGosh are those your doggers??? they are adorable!!!!

    I am visiting all the blogs nom'd for the 2008 Okie Blog awards...just wanted to say CONGRATS on your nom!!!
    http://okiedoke.com/ok/08awards/index.html

    I hope you will stop by and consider my blog when heading to the ballot box....

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping back in to say you have others out there givin shout outs to your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEs, I'm visiting from Jill of All Trades. I wanted to let you know I'm casting my vote for you in your category! Congrats on your nomination!!

    I'm in the running for the Best Family Blog. I'm super excited! :)

    I love getting the opportunity to meet other Oklahoma bloggers.


    Your jewlry is beautiful.

    We used to have Boston Terriers. They are such fun dogs.

    ReplyDelete