Thursday, January 22, 2009

2008 Okie Blog Awards

Did you know that there are Oklahoma Blog Awards???? I had NO clue that these existed until the other day when I was informed that we were nominated in the Best Commercial Blog category!!! Can you believe that?!?! I sure can't! I mean I look around at other blogs and they are all so pretty, full of bells and whistles and are like shiny tricked out cars! Our blog is like the old volkswagon bug that may or may not get you to your destination but has a lot of heart, soul and history in it :) I think all you win is a little notice but still, what an honor to be recognized by fellow Okies for what we do! So thank you, our Oklahomies, for giving us a shout out :)

So if you're down for voting, you can go to this link and vote for us (or not) and peruse all of the other awesome blogs out there! We're near the bottom of the page ;) It's been fun going through them myself with what little time I have to do so!

So thanks again! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment